Worcesterhopshop

Postby WORCESTERHOPSHOP » Sun Nov 22, 2015 22:11

Hi all
please checkout our website we aim to keep our pricing the best on the net and are looking to increase our range.
Any suggestions on what you would like us to stock please do drop us an email at sales@worcesterhopshop . Co UK. with your suggestions and we'll see what we can do.
Many thanks
WORCESTERHOPSHOP
Vendor

Re: Worcesterhopshop

Postby robwalker » Sun Nov 22, 2015 22:43

Might be wise to give us a link!

http://www.worcesterhopshop.co.uk/
robwalker
Brewer

Postby rlemkin » Sun Nov 22, 2015 23:01

Used them a few times and had good service and quick delivery. Good value and hops are quality. 25kg bags of MO are also pretty cheap. :)
rlemkin
Brewer

Postby Good Ed » Mon Nov 23, 2015 00:09

Always had good quality and service from you, so highly recommended.

Here's to the man who drinks strong ale,
and goes to bed quite mellow.
Lives as he ought to live,
and dies a jolly good fellow.
- Old English folk song
Good Ed
Brewer

Postby Jeltz » Mon Nov 23, 2015 01:57

Welcome to the forum, changed your membership to that Vendor, its something we do for anyone who has a commercial interest in the hobby
Guidelines for vendors are as follows

Forum rules Retailers, i.e. those who have a commercial interest in the supply of goods or services which may purchased by the members of this forum must carry "Vendor Status" and have a link to their website in their signature (or their business name if they have no website) . This aimed at full transparency and will enable regular members to access your services easily.

Special offers, new products, and items of interest etc may be posted in the Vendor offers forum but this restricted to no more than 3 new threads per calendar month. Within the general forums links to your goods or services are acceptable if relevant to a thread and/or in response to an enquiry. However frequent posting of links may be regarded as spamming in which case you will be contacted to discuss the matter.

Where there is any question of whether a member is a retailer the decision of the administrators and moderators is final.

Regards Nic
Jeltz
Admin

Postby LeithR » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:10

As I live in NE Scotland I checked out your delivery charges. Compared with others they are quite high, some suppliers are offering free delivery over £65. I don't know how negotiable these rates are but they make a difference when choosing a supplier.

Hop Tea - how to

Puppy Slacko 5.9.3 Linux user see HERE for details.

Searching for other planets? Why, this is the only one with beer!
LeithR
Brewer

Postby mark1964 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 15:37

Good service always just the range of malts hops and yeast need to be a lot bigger

ITS TIME 4 ANOTHER BEER
mark1964
Brewer

Postby krazypara3165 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 15:54

Simco hops would be good!

they seem to be impossible to find recently!

Kegged:
Simecoe APA (HBF Donation)

Bottled:
Galaxy Pale Ale, Woodfordes Wherry, Bella Brew Pale Ale, Strawberry and vanilla Pale Ale, Mixed fruits cider, Elderflower and grapefruit fizz.

Maturing:
Rhubarb Wine, WOW rose', Elderberry wine, Mixed berries wine, Elderflower and grapefruit wine, Elderberry wine.

Next Up:
German Pilsner, Guinness Clone, Chateau De Roi selection kit, Strawberry and lime cider.
krazypara3165
The Weakest Drink

Postby thepatchworkdoll » Wed Nov 25, 2015 00:14

Hi There
I have to agree with Leithr. Postage costs are a big issue. When you get companies offewring freee postage over £65 you need to compete with this. I look forward to dealing with you in the future with free postage over £65.
Regards
Patch
thepatchworkdoll
Brewer

Postby rlemkin » Wed Nov 25, 2015 08:04

Given the prices of their hops and RM delivery they're more than competitive for hop purchases. I normally don't buy grain, but it was about £5 cheaper than the malt miller for a sack of MO and for £6-something delivered o the highlands that is a bargain.
rlemkin
Brewer

Postby Partial_to_Mash » Thu Nov 26, 2015 00:52

Main issue for me is that I buy whole malt, and WHS only sells crushed. I also think the USA and New World hop selection is very limited, for a seller that is primarily a hop seller.

But I have bought stuff several times, good service and prices, and up to about 7 packs of hops for around £3 postage. Under £20 total.

Last edited by Partial_to_Mash on Thu Nov 26, 2015 16:58, edited 1 time in total.
Partial_to_Mash
Brewer

Postby BarnsleyBrewer » Thu Nov 26, 2015 13:56

Discount code for forum members?

"Brewing Fine Ales in Barnsley Since 1984"
- - - - - - - 30 years (1984 - 2014)- - - - - - -
Pints Brewed in 2017......... 416
Pints brewed in 2016.. 208
Pints brewed in 2015.. 624
Pints brewed in 2014.. 832
BarnsleyBrewer
Brewer

Postby mark1964 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 15:28

Nice one John lol

ITS TIME 4 ANOTHER BEER
mark1964
Brewer

Postby vacant » Thu Nov 26, 2015 17:04

BarnsleyBrewer wrote:Discount code for forum members?

There already is. Oh, wait, just not for this forum :whistle:

My future plans include not much
vacant
Brewer

Postby Springer » Mon Nov 30, 2015 13:54

vacant wrote:

There already is. Oh, wait, just not for this forum :whistle:

Now there is a good clue................prices look good to me though even without :)

S

It's a dog life :D
Springer
Brewer

Postby naturals » Mon Nov 30, 2015 15:38

I was going to order some stuff this week but no citra? Out of stock with pretty much every homebrew shop I tried (there are a few exceptions but they didn't sell the other bits I needed). Any ideas why it's in such short supply? Even The Malt Miller / The Home Brew Shop didn't have any. I would have thought this were a 'staple' hop to have in these days.
naturals
Brewer

Postby robwalker » Mon Nov 30, 2015 15:53

naturals wrote:I was going to order some stuff this week but no citra? Out of stock with pretty much every homebrew shop I tried (there are a few exceptions but they didn't sell the other bits I needed). Any ideas why it's in such short supply? Even The Malt Miller / The Home Brew Shop didn't have any. I would have thought this were a 'staple' hop to have in these days.

Gonna be a shitty year for hops, most american hops are already tied up. All I could get from Faram's the other day was Cascade, then non aromatic hops like cluster, bullion, etc...
robwalker
Brewer

Postby stevelmu » Mon Nov 30, 2015 16:05

I paid a ridiculous price for Amarillo leaf last week. They took some finding as well.
stevelmu
Brewer

Postby KevinS » Mon Nov 30, 2015 16:39

naturals wrote:I was going to order some stuff this week but no citra? Out of stock with pretty much every homebrew shop I tried (there are a few exceptions but they didn't sell the other bits I needed). Any ideas why it's in such short supply? Even The Malt Miller / The Home Brew Shop didn't have any. I would have thought this were a 'staple' hop to have in these days.

Along with Nelson, it's one of the most popular hops available these days - for both homebrewers and commercial brewers. So the simple reason for its short supply is popularity...

I think the Malt MIller last got some in in May/June time but these have obviously sold out by the sounds of things.

It's one of those things where nowadays you need to get them as soon as they come out and stockpile them yourself! :)
KevinS
Brewer

Postby Good Ed » Mon Nov 30, 2015 23:06

KevinS wrote:

Along with Nelson, it's one of the most popular hops available these days - for both homebrewers and commercial brewers. So the simple reason for its short supply is popularity...

I think the Malt MIller last got some in in May/June time but these have obviously sold out by the sounds of things.

It's one of those things where nowadays you need to get them as soon as they come out and stockpile them yourself! :)

Or just use available hops, there are plenty of varieties :whistle:

Here's to the man who drinks strong ale,
and goes to bed quite mellow.
Lives as he ought to live,
and dies a jolly good fellow.
- Old English folk song
Good Ed
Brewer

Postby WORCESTERHOPSHOP » Thu Dec 03, 2015 23:50

Hi , We will have Citra Pellets in stock on Monday 7th Dec at Worcesterhopshop
WORCESTERHOPSHOP
Vendor

Postby WORCESTERHOPSHOP » Thu Dec 03, 2015 23:53

Hi we will have Citra pellets in on Monday 7th Dec at worcesterhopshop
WORCESTERHOPSHOP
Vendor

Postby WORCESTERHOPSHOP » Fri Dec 04, 2015 00:00

Please use code JIMSBK for 5% Discount at www.worcesterhopshop.co.uk
WORCESTERHOPSHOP
Vendor

Postby naturals » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:45

Thanks WHS! I managed to source some elsewhere for this brew but I'll order a few for the stores on Monday!
naturals
Brewer

Postby BarnsleyBrewer » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:30

WORCESTERHOPSHOP wrote:

Please use code JIMSBK for 5% Discount at http://www.worcesterhopshop.co.uk

Nice one, thx........ :thumb:

"Brewing Fine Ales in Barnsley Since 1984"
- - - - - - - 30 years (1984 - 2014)- - - - - - -
Pints Brewed in 2017......... 416
Pints brewed in 2016.. 208
Pints brewed in 2015.. 624
Pints brewed in 2014.. 832
BarnsleyBrewer
Brewer