Pectolase in Rhubarb Wine?

Made a great wine or cider post the recipe here, want critique of a recipe, post it here

Pectolase in Rhubarb Wine?

Postby Cussword » Wed Aug 13, 2014 16:13

Am I right in thinking I should put Pectolase in a Rhubarb Wine. I can't find last year's recipe :scratch:
Cussword
Brewer

Re: Pectolase in Rhubarb Wine?

Postby mark1964 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 16:15

Are you using juice or fruit?

ITS TIME 4 ANOTHER BEER
mark1964
Brewer

Postby Aleman » Wed Aug 13, 2014 16:17

Yes,

Don't forget it's cold water extraction only as well ;)

You using that Champagne variety? . . . And don't tell me you ate it . . .Just like I'm doing with your veg . . .. Yummy

please note:The use of punctuation, bold, underlining, italics, and different sized type, follows the convention used in writing, for many years, to place emphasis on the point being made, and to highlight the importance of that point in the opinion of the author. It is not the intention of the author to shout, if that was the case the author would adopt the, much more recent, convention of using all capital letters.
Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Aleman
Curmudgeonly Brewer

Postby Cussword » Wed Aug 13, 2014 17:30

Yep, it's in the freezer.
No Tony, the champagne didn't produce much this year. Picking up pectolase tomorrow.
SWMBO says, would you two like any more marrows. Steady now, I mean the veg.
Cussword
Brewer

Postby Aleman » Wed Aug 13, 2014 18:29

Cussword wrote:SWMBO says, would you two like any more marrows. Steady now, I mean the veg.

Two marrows are more than enough for me . . . One nearly got sliced and joined the Chicken and the pork on the BBQ on Sunday.

Still trying to decide what / how to cook them

please note:The use of punctuation, bold, underlining, italics, and different sized type, follows the convention used in writing, for many years, to place emphasis on the point being made, and to highlight the importance of that point in the opinion of the author. It is not the intention of the author to shout, if that was the case the author would adopt the, much more recent, convention of using all capital letters.
Albert Einstein wrote:Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Aleman
Curmudgeonly Brewer

Postby Cussword » Wed Aug 13, 2014 18:41

You could try soup, with onion & potato. They just make a good base for most veg soups.
Cussword
Brewer

Postby Aleman » Wed Aug 13, 2014 18:42

Good idea . . . another reason to get the autoclave out

:Edit and I can use the chicken and pork scraps as a base for the stock . . .with that lovely cajun rub and 12 hours smokin' :thumb:

Aleman
Curmudgeonly Brewer

Postby Cussword » Fri Aug 15, 2014 15:39

Aleman wrote:Good idea . . . another reason to get the autoclave out

You have soo many gadgets, I've lost count :D
Cussword
Brewer