big brew evening!

Making wine, cider or something interesting, show us how you did it here.

big brew evening!

Postby krazypara3165 » Mon May 05, 2014 18:03

Going to fill up some demijohns today as ive picked up some supplies!

Dont think I have any specific recipes, just going to mix and match diffrent ones to see what I end up with. If anyone has any reccomendations let me know,

If I get time im going to pop to sainsburys for more apple juice as I want to do a blackberry turbocider but we shall see how I get on with the wine first. Going to do the garden then crack on!

Kegged:
Simecoe APA (HBF Donation)

Bottled:
Galaxy Pale Ale, Woodfordes Wherry, Bella Brew Pale Ale, Strawberry and vanilla Pale Ale, Mixed fruits cider, Elderflower and grapefruit fizz.

Maturing:
Rhubarb Wine, WOW rose', Elderberry wine, Mixed berries wine, Elderflower and grapefruit wine, Elderberry wine.

Next Up:
German Pilsner, Guinness Clone, Chateau De Roi selection kit, Strawberry and lime cider.
krazypara3165
The Weakest Drink

Re: big brew evening!

Postby stuart180 » Mon May 05, 2014 18:09

Good haul there, sure you'll come up with some good drinks out of that lot
stuart180
Brewer

Postby Chippy_Tea » Mon May 05, 2014 18:20

I see you have my favourite brand of apple/raspberry, one of those and either a WGJ or a RGJ will be a good start.

Supermarket Juice Wine Recipes and Wurzels Orange Wine (WOW) here - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=57
Chippy_Tea
Brewer

Postby krazypara3165 » Mon May 05, 2014 18:34

Chippy_Tea wrote:I see you have my favourite brand of apple/raspberry, one of those and either a WGJ or a RGJ will be a good start.

Looks like I'll be starting with that one then!

Kegged:

Bottled:
Galaxy Pale Ale, Woodfordes Wherry, Bella Brew Pale Ale, Strawberry and vanilla Pale Ale, Mixed fruits cider, Elderflower and grapefruit fizz.

Maturing:
Rhubarb Wine, WOW rose', Elderberry wine, Mixed berries wine, Elderflower and grapefruit wine, Elderberry wine.

Next Up:
German Pilsner, Guinness Clone, Chateau De Roi selection kit, Strawberry and lime cider.
krazypara3165
The Weakest Drink

Postby krazypara3165 » Mon May 05, 2014 21:49

Phew finally done!

Combo's

Lowicz raspberry punch
1l princes apple and raspberry and 1l asda WGJ
1l sainsburys RGJ and 2l sainsburys cranberry and raspberry
1l asda WGJ and 1l princes grapefruit
1l asda WGJ and 1 l asda apple juice

All tucked away now. Was going to bottle my original wow but I will do that another time. On another note the apple and raspberry took off after 20 mins! I dont think I have ever seen one take off so fast!

Kegged:

Bottled:

Maturing:

Next Up:
krazypara3165
The Weakest Drink