[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4769: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
The Brewing Forum • View topic - Tubular Bells

Tubular Bells

Postby maggs » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:57

Wait, no, Tubular Heater. :D

My greenhouse heater turned up the other day, so now I've got my STC1000 wired it's nearly time to set my brew fridge up. :party:

Except one of my plans has been scuppered. The heater comes with a molded plug which means I can't remove it easily to feed the power cable through the drainage hole at the back of the fridge. :doh:

Anyone got any thoughts before I have to resort to buying a new plug, cutting the old one off and rewiring it that way?
maggs
Brewer

Re: Tubular Bells

Postby Aleman » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:06

Open the heater up, remove the flex, thread flex through hole in fridge, attach back to heater. Job Done :thumb:

Ok . . .it's not a good thought . . .but you didn't specify :lol:
Aleman
Curmudgeonly Brewer

Postby maggs » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:11

I considered that, but figured it would probably not be a good idea. :D
maggs
Brewer

Postby EvansTheSteam » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:14

How much are you thinking you've got to pay for a new plug?
Not from Yorkshire, like BB are you?

Evanvine Brewery
EvansTheSteam
Steam Age Brewer

Postby maggs » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:47

Haha, no, but I'd like to keep costs down, and the chance of zapping myself to a minimum.
maggs
Brewer

Postby GrowlingDog » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:56

I just cut the plug off and wired in a new plug.
GrowlingDog
Admin

Postby maggs » Tue Apr 08, 2014 13:23

Okay, thanks, I'll add a plug to the shopping list. :D
maggs
Brewer

Postby Frogfurlong » Tue Apr 08, 2014 13:31

:electric:

People assume that Brewing is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big glass of wibbly wobbly... beery weery... stuff.
Frogfurlong
Brewer

Postby maggs » Tue Apr 08, 2014 13:40

Ta muchly.
maggs
Brewer